To empower women and families in the North-Central Florida region by providing them with spiritual, emotional, educational, and financial support with the goal of helping them to achieve independence in mind. In doing so, we hope to encourage and enable women and families to contribute individually and collectively in strengthening our community as a whole.
- Act as a collective support network, resource, and voice for women.
- Establish, support, and facilitate education activities.
- Generate and when considered appropriate, distribute funds as needed.
- Develop a list of available governmental and community resources to assist women according to their specific needs.
- Recognize and utilize alternative resources available (i.e. time, transportation, etc.) thereby optimizing the skills and abilities of all contributing members of the organization.